Inspiration


© Doris Lamontagne

Photo taken during my last "Digital photography, Taking Better Pictures" class when the students met at the Canadian War Museum.

The reason I love teaching photography is the inspiration I get from my students. They offer a fresh way to look at things by seeing spaces/situations differently than I would. They allow me to grow with them and remind me to just enjoy the moment.

Photo prise lors de la dernière sortie de ma classe au Musée canadien de la guerre. Le titre du cours est "Digital photography, Taking Better Pictures".

Une des raisons pour laquelle j'aime enseigner c'est que je trouve une grande inspiration dans la façon rafraîchissante que mes étudiants ont à voir et percevoir les choses. Ils me rappellent aussi de m'arrêter et de tout simplement me réjouir du moment présent.

Comments